Intellectual Property In Mining Contracts
Mining technology and service companies are investing large amounts of capital into new technologies. As companies commericalize these technologies, protecting these investments is critical. We provide practical advice to help companies understand how intellectual property can be managed when entering into a contract with a mining client.
- What exactly is included as Intellectual property in terms of mining contracts?
- Why is protecting your intellectual property important in Latin America?
- What happens when an IP clause is not well-drafted?
- What happens when an IP clause is well/drafted?
- What are the types of IP that should be identified in contracts with mining companies?
- How to properly protect your intellectual property when entering into contracts with a mining company?
Check out our overview and practical advice in our latest report.