Cristhian Urquieta Robles
Partner – Corporate Compliance
Cristhian is a Partner with more than 15 years of experience managing complex white collar criminal litigation cases and an expert in corporate compliance.
Cristhian started his career as a defense lawyer for the first 8 years of his career. Since then, he has been an advisor to local and foreign companies at both a managerial and board level providing strategic advice on corporate compliance matters.
Cristhian’s experience includes over 10,000 hearings in Chilean courts, a well known university academic on corporate governance, and over the years has earned a national profile due to his intervention in criminal matters of high complexity, particularly related to white collar crimes and bribery of civil servants.
- Compliance and Corporate Governance
- Criminal law
- International Sports Law
- Universidad Central de Chile – Bachelor of Laws.
- Magister in Criminal Law (U. de Chile)
- Magister International Sport Law (University of Lleida, Catalonia)
- Diploma in Criminal Law of Companies and Criminal Liability of Legal Entities (U. de Talca)