Luis Antonio Bórquez Oyarzún
Luis Borquez Oyarzun is a lawyer for more than 15 years of experience in employment law where he has worked with all types of businesses and national unions. Luis has experience providing advice on the practical aspects of employment law as well as a track record with labor litigation. In addition to employment law, Luis works on civil litigation cases related to contractual breaches of commercial contracts across a variety of industries.
- Expert in Labor law, Labour Union law, and Civil law.
- Legal Advisor to all types of businesses and mid-size multinational companies.
- Lawyer for one of the Correos de Chile Unions.
- Participated and advised various unions on their collective negotiation with their employers.
- Vast labor litigation experience.
- Vast experience in civil litigation matters related to contractual breaches of commercial contracts across different industries.
- Universidad Central de Chile.
- Diploma in Labor Law Reform and Litigation, Alberto Hurtado University.