Dr. Scott Jobin-Bevan
Principal Director and Geoscientist
Dr. Scott Jobin-Bevan has nearly 30 years in the mineral exploration business that has included field work, management and administrative duties, research, report writing, presentations and project finance. Scott has more than a decade of direct experience with public and private companies as an officer, director and technical advisor. He is registered geoscientist with the Association of Professional Geoscientist of Ontario, Adjunct Professor in the Department of Geology, Lakehead University and a certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
Scott has an extensive industry and government network and served as President (2010-2012) and a Director (2002-2010) of the Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada (PDAC). In 2013, Scott was awarded the Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Medal in recognition of his significant contribution and achievements as a volunteer in the Canadian minerals industry.
Scott is currently based out of Santiago, Chile.
- Project Generation and Management
- Due Diligence Reporting
- Managing Multi-Million Dollar Exploration Projects
- Complete Exploration Services – Geology and Geophysics (Earth Probe)
- Program Design and Management
- Data Compilation and Target Generation
- 3D Geological Modelling, Visualization and Spatial Database Management
- Independent Technical Reports (NI 43-101, JORC, SAMREC)
- Property Evaluation and Due Diligence/Valuation Studies
- Mineral Resource/Reserve Estimations, Audits and Economic Analysis
- Land Tenure and Data Management (MyMAPS)
- University of Manitoba – Bachelor of Science
- Doctor of Philosophy, PHD, Economic Geology (U. of Western Ontario)