Chile Tender – Feasibility Studies for Water Reservoir
- The first contract has a budget of US$5.5mn. The work includes a feasibility study for the US$58mn Codegua reservoir including a 15.5Mm3 (million cubic meters) dam in south central O’Higgins region. Technical and economic offers will be opened on March 30. Documents can be seen here, in Spanish.
- The second contract has a budget of approx. US$4.9mn and is for the US$175mn La Chupalla reservoir in Valparaíso region. The dam will be located near La Ligua municipality and have a capacity of 56Mm3 and bids will also be opened on March 30. Documents can be seen here, in Spanish.
Projects Completed or in Progress
- Valle Hermoso reservoir in Coquimbo region (US$81mn) is completed.
- Chironta (US$139mn) and Las Palmas reservoirs (US$212mn) are in the execution phase.
Projects Planned for 2021
The projects set to advance in 2021 are:
- La Chupalla reservoir (US$175mn) feasibility studies: The dam will be located near La Ligua municipality in Valparaíso region and have a capacity of 56Mm3 (million cubic meters).
- Codegua reservoir (US$58mn) feasibility studies: To be located near the small town of Codegua in the region of O’Higgins with 15.5Mm3 capacity.
- Canelillo reservoir (US$270mn) complementary engineering studies: The dam will have capacity for 200Mm3 and be located in Canela municipality, Coquimbo region.
- Murallas Viejas reservoir (US$196mn) complementary engineering studies: It involves building a dam with capacity for 50Mm3 near the municipality of Combarbalá, also in Coquimbo region.
- La Jaula reservoir (US$377mn) feasibility studies: To be located near Teno municipality in Maule region with a capacity of 160Mm3.
- Also seeing their feasibility studies start this year are the Longaví reservoir (US$395mn) and Cautín reservoir (US$420mn). The first will be located near the Longaví municipality in Maule region with capacity for 279Mm3, while the latter will be built in Cautín municipality, Araucanía region, with capacity of 142Mm3.
Ax Legal is a legal and business advisory firm that works with foreign companies in Latin America. Our team of legal and commercial advisors have a distinguished track record of helping foreign technology and services companies with their operations in Latin America.
To better understand how we can support you in the Region, please contact Cody Mcfarlane at email@example.com